Posted by Arbor Teas on October 24, 2011
If you are a returning customer and logging into the new Arbor Teas website for the first time, here is a step-by-step guide to make your initial login easy!
Returning customers must create a new password during their initial login on the new ArborTeas.com. We know this is a bit of a pain and we're sorry! Unfortunately, we were unable to move our customer's old passwords to our new system. As a result, our new system thinks the old passwords are invalid.
Follow the steps below to login and immediately earn 100 rewards points as our way of saying "thanks"!
1) Click on the Log In button. First, click on the “Log In” button located at the top right hand side of the Arbor Teas website.
2) Click on the Forgot Password link. Next, click on the “Forgot your Password” link. Unfortunately, we were not able to migrate your old password to the new website. We know that you really didn’t forget your password – but this is the method by which you have to get a new password that works on the new website.
3) Input your email address. After you click on the “Forgot your Password” link, input the email address that you use with your Arbor Teas account. Click the continue button.
4) Check your Email. After you input your email address and click the continue button, check your email. An email will be sent to you with a link included in the email. Click on the link included in that email. When you click on the link, you are verifying that you are you and it will open a new window displaying the Arbor Teas login page. You are almost done, but you can't login just yet! <
5) Check your Email Again. After you click on the link in the previous email, a second email will be sent to you that includes a new password. This is the password you will now use to login into your Arbor Teas account.
6) Login. Go back to the Arbor Teas login page and input the email address you inputted in step #3 and the password sent to you in step #5. If you cut and paste your password from your email into the login screen, be careful not to accidentally grab an extra space at the beginning or end of your password. If you grab an extra space, our system will read your password as inaccurate. Either type in your password verbatim or be sure not to grab an extra space.
7) Change your password. Once you are logged in, you will earn 100 rewards points as our way of saying "Thank You"! After you login, we recommend that you navigate to the "Account Details" section to change your password back to your old password or change it to something that you will easily remember.