As we enter the Holiday Season amidst the resurgence of COVID-19, we want you to know that our first priority is the safety and well-being of our staff and our Arbor Teas community.
As an essential business, we are deeply thankful to have remained open this entire year to provide you and your loved ones healthy beverage options during this stressful time. We understand that for many of you, a daily cup of tea brings much-needed comfort in a variety of ways.
Our Arbor Teas team is working hard to get all orders fulfilled as soon as possible. But due to the impact of COVID-19 safety protocols on our warehouse, it is taking longer than usual for most orders.
We encourage shopping early to ensure that your order is delivered in plenty of time for holiday gifting or for personal enjoyment!
Holiday Shipping Schedule (for estimated delivery by December 24)
Flat Rate & Free Shipping - Order by December 11
UPS Ground - Order by December 11
UPS 2nd Day - Order by December 21
Free Delivery in Ann Arbor - Order by December 21 (for delivery on Wed, Dec 23)
Free Pickup for Pre-Paid Orders - Order by December 21 (for pick up on Dec 23 & 24)
During the COVID-19 pandemic Arbor Teas continues to:
- Accept orders placed online or over the phone. Due to staffing limitations, phone availability is reduced, so please leave a message and we will return your call.
- Offer Free Delivery in the City of Ann Arbor every Friday (with the exception of the weeks including Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day when deliveries will be made on Wednesday instead of Friday).
- Offer Free Pickup for pre-paid orders, Mon-Fri 9am-12:30pm and 1:00pm-6pm at the Arbor Teas warehouse (1342 North Main Street). Please place orders online and allow at least 24 hours for processing and preparation. An email will be sent when the order is ready for pick up.
- Ship all other orders Monday-Saturday during the holiday season. Orders that select UPS 2nd Day Air shipping will be prioritized.
- Keep our small retail space closed to the public until further notice.
We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during these challenging times. May a simple cup of tea bring you warmth and comfort.