Cranberry Spice Sparkler
Bring fruity spiced ‘n sparkling fun to your New Year’s Eve cheers or New Year’s Day brunch with this festive crimson cocktail using our seasonal holiday herbal tea, Organic Cranberry Spice Tisane! Can be made as a flavorful mocktail too.
- 4 tsp Organic Cranberry Spice Tisane
- 8 oz water
- Champagne (or Sparkling Apple Juice for a mocktail)
- Heat the water to boiling (212 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Steep Organic Cranberry Spice Tisane in 8 oz of hot water for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Strain out the steeped tisane and allow the liquid Cranberry Spice Tisane concentrate to cool.
- Pour 2 ounces of cooled Organic Cranberry Spice Tisane concentrate into champagne flute.
- Fill the flute with champagne or sparkling apple juice.
- Garnish with sugared cranberries!
Simple to make, but plan ahead because the candied cranberries need to rest at room temperature for an hour.
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- Make a simple syrup by heating 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring just to a simmer and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Place the fresh cranberries in the simple syrup and steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain, reserving the syrup. Separate the cranberries and place on a piece of parchment paper on a wire cooling rack. Allow to dry at room temperature for one hour.
- Place the remaining sugar on a plate and transfer the dried cranberries to the plate, rolling the cranberries in the sugar to coat.
Notes: Use reserved simple syrup for other fun cocktails and mocktails
Recipe by Arbor Teas staff.Submit a Recipe