Hojicha Oat Milk Latte
Smooth, gently toasty Organic Hojicha Green Tea pairs beautifully with creamy oat milk and cinnamon spice for a warming alternative to coffee lattes.
- 4 tsp Organic Hojicha Green Tea
- 8 oz water
- Oat milk
- Cinnamon, for garnish
- Heat water to 180 degrees (just as bubble begin to form).
- Steep the Organic Hojicha Green Tea in the hot water for 3 minutes.
- Strain out steeped Hojicha and pour the infusion into your cup.
- Heat and froth oat milk.
- Pour the frothed milk on top of the infusion.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Recipe by Arbor Teas staff.Submit a Recipe