Quick and Easy Jasmine LemonadeSubmit a Recipe
With the summer months coming, I thought I'd share my recipe for jasmine lemonade. It's my go-to when I want a simple, refreshing drink in the summer. It's also easy to modify to suit your taste!
- 4oz filtered water
- 1 tsp Arbor Teas Organic Jasmine Pearl Green Tea or Arbor Teas Organic Jasmine Green Tea
- 3 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2-3 tsp sugar
- ice cubes
- Heat the water to 180 degrees F, add the Jasmine tea, and steep for 3 minutes
- In the meantime, put lemon juice and sugar in a glass and fill with ice cubes
- Pour the jasmine tea over the ice (after straining out tea leaves), mix with a spoon, and add more sugar or lemon juice to taste
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Recipe by Lauren W.