Matcha AffogatoSubmit a Recipe
Thick and grassy matcha compliments creamy sweet ice cream for a simple treat that is easy to make whenever a matcha or ice cream craving hits!
- 2 tsp organic Cooking Grade Matcha
- 4 scoops ice cream (we used non-dairy vanilla, but choose your favorite!)
- ~3oz water
- Sift two teaspoons of matcha into a matcha bowl, or a low and flat bowl.
- Add about 3oz of water to bowl - can be hot or cold!
- Whisk matcha into water, either using a bamboo whisk, electric whisk, or small kitchen whisk. The mixture should be slightly thick.
- Put two scoops of ice cream in two bowls.
- Pour matcha slowly over ice cream, and dig in!
Recipe by Arbor Teas Staff