Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream Recipe
It's so easy being green! Our three ingredient no-churn recipe is incredibly simple to whip up, and delivers a perfect pairing of the unique bitterness of our Organic Matcha Green Tea Cooking Grade with the sweetness of the condensed milk. Delectably creamy, mildly earthy and satisfyingly sweet, matcha ice cream makes a simple and sophisticated dessert.
Makes about 8 cups
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 2/3 cup condensed milk (½ 14-ounce can)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Matcha Green Tea Cooking Grade
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form (about 2 minutes), then gently whisk in the condensed milk until combined.
- Add the Organic Matcha Green Tea Cooking Grade, and whisk until evenly distributed.
- Transfer whipped mixture into the chilled loaf pan (or similar container), smooth the top. Cover with plastic wrap or lid, and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove ice cream from the freezer and let soften for 5–7 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Arbor Teas staff. Adapted from Nigella Lawson’s No-Churn Matcha Ice Cream as seen in Food Republic.Submit a Recipe