Peppermint Vanilla Ice Cream
Delectable blend of creamy soft vanilla notes and organic peppermint. Soothing, cooling and perfect for summer!
Makes ~1 1/2 pints of ice cream
- 1 Pint of Organic Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Arbor Teas Organic Peppermint
- 1 Cup Sugar or Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Warm the almond milk and remove from heat. Steep the peppermint tea for desired length. I recommend one day for the steeping.
- Strain out peppermint leaves.
- Dissolve sugar or honey in the milk.
- Add salt and extract.
- Mix in heavy cream.
- Freeze in ice cream maker.
Recipe by Rachel CefaluSubmit a Recipe