Cinnamon Hot Toddy
Fiery fall-inspired riff on a classic. Our Organic Cinnamon Rooibos gives this adult bevvy a festive kick! This recipe can easily be scaled up for a group.
Makes 1 large mug.
- 2 heaping tsp of Organic Cinnamon Rooibos
- 8 oz of boiling water
- 1-2 oz of your favorite whiskey
- Heat the water to boiling (212 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Steep the Organic Cinnamon Rooibos in the hot water for 5 minutes.
- Strain out the steeped Rooibos and pour the tea into your glass.
- Add your favorite whiskey to the tea, stir to mix, and "Cheers!"
Recipe by Arbor Teas staff.Submit a Recipe