Cinnamon Rooibos Latte
Do you love cinnamon as much as we do? Spicy, warming and invigorating - the spice must flow! This delicious caffeine-free latte can be enjoyed anytime of day, and pairs perfectly with apple pie or your favorite cider mill doughnut.
Makes 1 large mug.
- 2 heaping tsp of Organic Cinnamon Rooibos
- 4-6 oz of water
- 2-4 oz preferred milk
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Heat the water to boiling (212 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Steep the Organic Cinnamon Rooibos in the hot water for 5 minutes.
- Strain out the steeped Rooibos and pour the infusion into your cup.
- Heat and froth your preferred milk.
- Pour the frothed milk on top of the infusion.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (optional).
Barista Notes: This recipe can easily be scaled up. We prefer steeping 6 ounces of water with the Organic Cinnamon Rooibos and adding 2 ounces of frothed milk. We recommend cow’s milk or oat milk (as it's the frothiest of the non-dairy milks).
Recipe by Arbor Teas staff.Submit a Recipe