Honeybush + Blackberry Jam Drink Recipe
Smooth, lightly sweet, and fruity this caffeine-free combo won over the Arbor Teas staff! A dollop of blackberry jam enhances the plummy notes in our Organic Honeybush, and pairs well with its woody, toasted grain flavors. Perfect for serving at your next weekend brunch!
Makes 1 large mug.
- 1 tsp Organic Honeybush
- 8 oz of boiling water
- 1-2 teaspoons of blackberry jam
- Heat the water to boiling (212 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Steep the Organic Honeybush in the hot water for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain out steeped Organic Honeybush and pour into your favorite mug.
- Stir in the blackberry jam and enjoy!
* Boiling only the amount of water you need can make a big impact! Check out our eco-tips page for more eco-friendly brewing tips.
Recipe by Arbor Teas staff.Submit a Recipe