Iced Cinnamon Rooibos
Spice is nice, even in the heat of the summer! The combination of spicy, fireball-like Organic Cinnamon Rooibos, sugar, and ice delivers a perfect caffeine-free porch pleaser.
Makes 2, 12 oz glasses.
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Cinnamon Rooibos
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 10 ice cubes (1 ice cube = 1 ounce of water)
- Heat the water to boiling (212 degrees Fahrenheit). Remove from heat.*
- Steep the Organic Cinnamon Rooibos and sugar in the hot water for 5 minutes.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Place 5 ice cubes into each glass.
- Strain out steeped Organic Cinnamon Rooibos and pour 1 cup of the infusion into each of your ice-filled glasses. Enjoy!
Note: If you prefer a spicier drink, use more tea!
* Boiling only the amount of water you need can make a big impact! Check out our eco-tips page for more eco-friendly brewing tips.
Recipe by Arbor Teas staff.Submit a Recipe