Earl Sunshine Recipe
Amp up the citrusy flavor of our Organic Earl Grey Green Tea, Organic Earl Grey Black Tea, or Organic Decaf Earl Grey Black Tea with a splash of orange juice for a drink that delivers a sip of sunshine when you're feeling grey. Fans of Arnold Palmers will enjoy this blend iced, but it's also delicious as a hot tea. Plus, the boost of vitamin C is a welcome bonus!
Makes 1 serving.
- 1 tsp Organic Earl Grey Green Tea, Organic Earl Grey Black Tea or Organic Decaf Earl Grey Black Tea
- 8 oz of hot water
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- Heat the water to the temperature noted on your Arbor Teas package (212 degrees Fahrenheit for black tea and 180 degrees for green tea).
- Steep the Organic Earl Grey of choice in the hot water for 2-5 minutes, depending on tea.
- Strain out steeped Organic Earl Grey and pour into your favorite mug.
- Add the orange juice, stir, and sip!
* This can be served hot or iced, both are delicious!
* Boiling only the amount of water you need can make a big impact! Check out our eco-tips page for more eco-friendly brewing tips.
Recipe by Arbor Teas staff.Submit a Recipe