Join our 31 Day Zero Waste Challenge!
Posted by Chelsea @ Arbor Teas on 15th Apr 2018
In celebration of Earth Day, we are challenging ourselves and our community to a 31 Day Zero Waste Challenge!
What does this mean? Starting April 22, we will be paying even closer attention to the waste we produce at our facility. From our lunches to our delivery pallets, we will be taking every step we can to reduce our waste even further. We invite you to join us over the course of 31 days to make small (or large!) changes in your own routine toward a zero waste lifestyle, and share photos with us along the way! Each week, we will award prizes to those who play along.
How to Participate:
Each week, Arbor Teas will announce a zero waste theme, or part of your life to focus on. Throughout the week we will share zero waste tips and tricks about that theme. Three easy rules:
- Enter to win by posting photos, either on Facebook or Instagram, of you participating in a zero waste activity that has to do with that week's theme (ex: making the switch from plastic to reusable bags, buying in bulk, reusing glass containers, etc).
- Tag us in your photos on Facebook (Arbor Teas), and on Instagram (@arborteas).
- If entering via Facebook you must "like" us, and if entering on Instagram you must be following us.
- Each week, we will choose 1 winner from both Facebook and Instagram to receive a regular sized package of Arbor Teas tea!
- The contest runs from April 22 to May 22, 2018.
- Themes will be announced each Saturday, winners will be chosen each Friday.
Check out our favorite websites for more zero waste tips: Going Zero Waste, Trash Is For Tossers and Wild Minimalist.